Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oat Bread


My newest intereste is bread. My dear mom bought me a bread maker (yes, I did hint that I wanted one). She came over and surprised me, not with one but two for me to choose the one I liked. Thanks Mom!!


So, obviously I made a loaf the same night I got my newest addition. Since I didn't have all of the ingredients for bread, I searched the web for a simple recipe (I couldn't possibly go to sleep without using it).


I found an easy recipe for Oat Bread. I just love that I can set it, add the ingredients and come back in 2 hours and have fresh bread! Isn't that nice? I will also use it to make the dough and then just shape it and bake the bread in my oven. Well, here is the loaf I made for my mom and certainly not the last I will make for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers